Dragons Roller Hockey Club is a recreational club run by volunteers for the purpose of providing sporting opportunities to all ages.
Dragons Roller Hockey Club players are fully insured included in the player fee to Roller Hockey Canada for coverage should a player become injured.
In registering with Dragons Roller Hockey Club for the purpose of playing roller hockey, related events, and activities, I agree that:
1) Dragons Roller Hockey Club will not be held liable for any injuries that may occur during league play or any other related activities.
2) I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown involved with the sport of roller hockey. I assume full responsibility for my participation.
3) I hereby release and hold harmless Dragons Roller Hockey Club, their officers, officials, employees, other participants, sponsors, and owners/leasers of facilities used to conduct the league/event with respect to any and all injury, disability and /or loss and/or damage to person or property.
4) A fee of $50.00 will be assessed for a cancelled registration, the camp fee is mandatory and non refundable
5) Any forfeiture of games and any other fines are the responsibility of the coach (for game forfeitures and no shows or applicable fines) and the player (any resultant fines or discipline)
6) Dragons Roller Hockey Club will enforce any suspensions or fines handed to players or coaches
7) Any player, parent, or coach who becomes disruptive may be asked to leave the rink, repeated behaviour may result in the release of the player for the club. IN SHORT, follow the respect in sport guidelines. For a good rule of thumb, "talk, act and behave with the respect you would expect in return" and "learn how to take the high road".